The powerful, exclusive automation concept for your PVC window production. The Turbol Line sets new standards and operates at the highest level of quality.
- A productivity increase of up to 50% on your existing floor space.
- Up to 170 window units per 8 hours.
- The welding cycle of less than 60 seconds is the guaranty for the concept of this line (welding cycle alone without loading or unloading of the profiles).
- Horizontal 4-head welding machine
- Diagonal and parallel joining process
- Horizontal buffer station as a cooling area and transport unit
- 4-axis corner cleaning machine
- High-temperature welding
- Welding foil quick change system
- Fixture block quick change system
- Elastic intermediate plates for tolerance compensation
- Heated limitation plates
- Welding bead limitation on support and clamping plates, 2 mm
(0.2 mm possible as an option)
- Heated welding bead limitation
- Welding parameters can be programmed individually
- Protection equipment complies with CE
- Horizontal outfeed unit
- Individually programmable welding parameters
- Data management via a database
- Min. depth 45 mm
- Max. depth 120 mm
- Min. facing width 25 mm
- Max. facing width 130 mm
- Min. element size 330 x 325 mm
(When the gasket limitation with blade system is used, 470 x 470 mm)
- Max. element size 3,000 x 4,000 mm