HMI SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
HMI SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Electrical design at our site in Lomersheim
elumatec AG is a global leader in the manufacturing of machines for processing aluminium, PVC and steel profiles. With its extensive product range, the company covers the entire spectrum of applications from small craftsman’s businesses to industrial profile processors. Custom-designed and modular machinery concepts provide flexible and individualised industry solutions for all groups of customers. The company, which is headquartered in the Swabian town of Mühlacker and was founded in 1928, has subsidiaries and dealers in more than 50 countries, employs over 700 people worldwide and achieved consolidated sales of over 130 million euros in 2018.
You will be an important part of the software team in the Electrical Engineering department, completing the projects assigned to you with great care and in good time.
- Design, architecture, continuous development and maintenance of our user interfaces
- Teamwork and ensuring consistency of interfaces with other development departments (e.g. PLC, NC, CAD/CAM development)
- Development of database solutions using SQL
- Support for internal users and the Service department when dealing with customer problems
- Manual, standardised testing to ensure quality requirements are met
- Creation of appropriate software documentation and training documents
- Commissioning and final acceptance in-house and at customer sites
What you offer:
- Completed computer science studies or training as an IT specialist in application development
- Confidence and experience with modular applications, frameworks and design patterns
- Knowledge of C++ MFC, C# and XAML plus object-oriented programming
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork, as well as a strong customer orientation
- Independence and high awareness of responsibilities and quality
- Willingness to travel
What we offer:
- Interesting development opportunities in a growing company with promising market potential
- A safe workplace and a permanent position
- A collectively agreed salary with appropriate guaranteed employee benefits and flexible working hours
- Opportunities for personal development
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
Please send your complete application documents to email@example.com
Any questions first? Call us.
Contact: Markus Börschig
Tel.: +49 7041-14 340