We are seeking several MECHATRONICS ENGINEERS FOR FINAL ASSEMBLY
at the Mühlacker-Lomersheim site.
You will be an important part of our final assembly team for our machining centres.
- Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic machine design
- Commissioning and operating mechatronic systems
- Manual and machine cutting, splitting and forming
- Joining screw fittings, bolts, glues, welds, solders
- Arranging assemblies and components to build machines and systems
- Assembling machines and systems
- Measuring and testing electrical values
- Installing and testing hardware and software components
- Programming mechatronic systems
- Testing and configuring functions of mechatronic systems
- Maintaining mechatronic systems
- Transporting and securing machines and systems for transport and distribution
- Collaboration in continuous product improvement
- Optimisation of assembly and production sequences
What you offer:
- Completed training as a mechatronics or electronics engineer
- Several years’ professional experience
- Knowledge of the structure of mechatronic systems
- Independent, responsible and solution-oriented working methods
- Broad computer expertise with MS Office, ideally SAP
Good knowledge of German in speaking and writing
What we offer:
A safe workplace, collectively agreed pay, a monthly shopping voucher, a work canteen and opportunities for development.
Please send us your application documents via e-mail, including your salary expectations and availability, to email@example.com.
Markus Börschig is your contact, and he will be happy to answer any prior questions you may have.
For more information about our company, visit our website.
HAVE WE SPARKED YOUR INTEREST?
Please send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions first? Call us.
Contact: Markus Börschig
Tel.: +49 7041-14 340